“Pyramid provides full services for our health information management (HIM) functions. They provide excellent leadership experience and HIM expertise.”
Children’s Hospital & Medical Center in Omaha, NE
Anthelio Healthcare Solutions’ Health Information Management Services provide Enhanced Productivity, Best Practices, Cost-Effectiveness, Credentialed /contacts.html, and Regulatory Compliance.
HIM Outsourcing & Consulting
Anthelio offers you a full complement of experienced, top-quality and credentialed HIM Operations professionals to assist in optimizing your bottom line. Working together, we identify the strengths and challenges of your HIM Department, identifying and reporting opportunities for performance improvement. Once these areas are identified, our best practices tools can help you re-engineer your department and customize education and training to maximize cash flows and ensure compliance.
Anthelio’s comprehensive range of expertise in Healthcare Information Management Services includes:
- Academic Medical Centers
- Acute Care including Level I Trauma
- Community Hospitals
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Critical Access Facilities
HIM Full Department Outsourcing
- Cost Effective Management of Departmental Resources
- Implementation of Best Practices
- Implementation of Metrics and Deliverables for Measured Performance Improvement
- Workflow re-engineering to Eliminate Backlogs, Improve Efficiencies and Manage Operating Expenses
- Productivity and Quality Management
- Transition Management
- Tailored Design to Meet Your Needs
- Contractual Metrics Management
- Executive Level Reports
Case Study – Anthelio Healthcare Solutions HIM Solutions Helps Dameron Hospital Improve Quality, Efficiency and Patient Satisfaction
Looking for a cost-effective way to improve a healthcare facility’s Health Information Management (HIM) functions is a daunting task. See how Anthelio Healthcare Solutions helped Dameron Hospital improve their HIM operations.
Cancer Registry Services
Anthelio offers a complete line of Cancer Registry Services which includes both credentialed abstracting staff and remote management with advanced technology to help you meet your objectives. We have a 24+ year track record for teaming with diverse healthcare organizations to help them maximize their financial goals in an ever-changing healthcare environment.
Anthelio provides complete and comprehensive Cancer Registry / Tumor Registry contracted services. Our credentialed registrars and follow-up assistants are able to assist organizations in a variety of functions including the following.
We assist Cancer Program in preparation for CoC on-site survey.
- Meet with Cancer Committee to review on-site survey process
- Review Cancer Committee minutes for required documentation
- Mock Survey
- Assist Cancer Registry in completion of the Survey Application Report
- Assist Cancer Program in compiling required documentation for surveyor and on-site survey
- Tailor Cancer Registry to meet organization’s environment
Cancer Registry Follow-up Backlogs
We assist in eliminating follow-up backlogs.
- Assist in follow-up on cases lost-to-follow
- Follow-up Letter Mail-out
- Process returned letters with data entry into Cancer Registry Software
- Perform extensive searches for lost-to-follow cases using SSDI, Internet and other established resources
- Recommend processes for maintaining current follow-up
Cancer Registry Assessment
We assess current operational Cancer Registry.
- Staffing Analysis
- A prioritized list of processes that are the most likely candidates for re-engineering
- An executive Summary suitable for distribution to hospital administration with findings
- Techniques to minimize any backlogs on a consistent basis
- Recommended organizational structure for Cancer Registry functions
- High-level designs for streamlining workflows
Outsourcing/Contracted Management of Cancer Registry
Our team has an average of 20+ years of experience in the Cancer Registry arena. All of our Registry staff are CTRs and may possess at least one or more of the following certifications: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, CPC, and/or CPC-H.
When you outsource to Anthelio, you get:
- Institution of Best Practices
- Reliable and sustained performance
- Preparation of reporting guidelines
- A valued partnership
Case Study – Anthelio Healthcare Solutions Helps Sentara Medical Center Achieve National Commission on Cancer Accreditation
Finding the manpower to keep your cancer registry current, caught-up and compliant is tough. See how Anthelio Healthcare Solutions helped Sentara Medical Center with an end-to-end management of Sentara’s cancer program, a role that was instrumental in Sentara’s achievement of CoC accreditation.